The best luxury experiences in the Cote d’Azur, experience the Grand Prix from a private yacht moored in Monaco Harbour. Michelin-star meals, wine tasting, golf, parties at the most exclusive clubs, watching the races from luxury suites. From morning to midnight, in the lap of luxury.
DAY 1 Thursday 25th May
• Visit the wine cellars of Hotel de Paris.
• Diner at Le Mirazur. 3 Michelin star Mirazur is one of the most beautiful restaurants in the world with stunning vistas.
DAY 2 Friday 26th May
• Wellness and Golf day at Domaine Terre Blanche
• Helicopter transfer form Monaco to Domaine Terre Blanche in Tourette.
• Var Gastronomique lunch at one of the restaurants in Domaine.
• Package options include massages, pool trip, sauna and the finest Golf course in the region.
• End the evening with a yacht party with cocktails and finger food
DAY 3 Saturday 27th May
• F1 Testings from a 37 meter superyacht in Monaco Harbour • Exclusive access to the terrace Sat 10am-6.30pm /
• Starting grid viewing from a VIP interior suite enhanced with live DJ, entertainment and multiple race-viewing TV screens. Unlimited supply of premium champagne, live cooking stations with a wide selection of gourmet dishes.
• VIP hostesses and personal concierge service
• Full buffet breakfast and afternoon sweet & savoury refreshments
• F1 simulator & Gift bag containing F1 merchandise and the official race program.
• Peruvian dinner at Coya Monte-Carlo.
DAY 4 Sunday 28th May
• Race Day! From the Elite Club rooftop, the most exclusive and extravagant experience of the Monaco Grand Prix.
• After race celebration on the beach.
• Sunset party in Monaco, from the end of the race till midnight.
• After party at Jimmy’Z Monte Carlo
• Champagne and spirits till the sun rises.
• VIP Transfers in Mercedes S Class to Airport